"I know . .I know."

She watched. She waited.

"Vince, Gene. The servitors. I'll handle the psykers. Then we take the ground car and head back to the ship for extraction. Marc, handle that soon."

She strode towards the door at high speed, the two servitors immediately locking onto her and tracking her.

But not Vincent or Gene, who cleanly despatched them with short blurts of fire.

She adjusted her collar, letting her blankness seep out like a shroud. She then hammered open the door with her boot and swept the room with her bolter, covering the pair, the two psykers turning round and recoiling from her

"INQUISITION! FREEZE!"

Her voice was full of menace, just incase the bolter she carried wasn't enough. Voorhees and Narlow stared at her.

"Hands on your heads, no sudden moves or I will take kill shots on either of you."

Zerlinda hurried to the idling ground car.

Hecate pattern, locally produced, standard materials. Run flat tyres and reinforced windows as standard. Galvanic motor for each axle. Dataslate support and integral vox.

She tapped on the drivers side glass window. Even as it rolled down she was cancelling alerts from the disabled servitors using a copied code from a senior magos she had claimed from the stations noosphere.

Before it was half way down her mechandrites darted into the drivers compartment and there was a spray of arterial gore.

Fallible human component.

She wrenched the door open and pushed the driver aside, her augmented frame allowing her to quickly manage the task as her mechandrites overcame the cars built in security.

""The transport is ours."