Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 206869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tule looked at him and reality started to come back to her. She bit her lip and looked away. She felt terrible. She got them hot and bothered, not even wanting this yet. She sniffled and got off of him. “N-No, I d-don’t.” She said and went to go grab her shoes. “I’m not r-ready for t-that.” She said and sat on the floor to put them on. “Maybe we should go out before something does happen.” She said and wiped her eyes. “I feel so ashamed and it shouldn’t have gone this far.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys' face fell when she sniffled and he sat up, watching her. "I-I'm sorry... I should have stopped us sooner."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She bit her lip. He shouldn’t have to be apologetic for something like that. “It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I should have stopped after the first time.” She said and went over to him once she got up. “We will do that one day, but not today.” She said and looked at him. “How long do you have to calm down before we can go out?”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He bit his lips and nodded. "...Probably about the length of a card game," he said with a wan smile.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She blushed and got the cards. “So what game do you want to play with the cards?” She asked him and started to shuffle them.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled a little and watched her. "Same as always. Shithead."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay laughed and playfully punched his arm. “Don’t call me a shithead.” She said and gave him his cards.
    After a few games, she blushed and cleared her throat. “Are you good to go yet?” She asked him softly. “We only have a few more hours to hang out before we gotta part ways.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys grinned at her joke, and gladly played the game with her. When she spoke up, he looked at her and blushed a little as well. "Y-yeah, I should be fine. Where do you want to go?" he asked, cautiously taking the cushion off his lap, glancing down to make sure he was back to normal.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay couldn’t help, but take a quick glance too. Though she quickly averted her eyes before he could see her looking as well. “There is this dress shop in town I’ve been waiting to check out. Maybe we could start there?” She asked him and looked at his face. “I hear the owner makes all her own clothes.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys looked at her a little uncomfortably when she suggested Wanda's shop. "I uhm... I think that's the girl who... rejected me at the bar a couple of nights ago," he said softly, clearly reluctant to go there. Of course he had other reasons to want to avoid her, but Tulay couldn't know that.

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 206869707172 ... LastLast