Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23717273

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay bit her lip and made her way to the field where she had last seen the witch. She got her sleeping bag out and just laid it on the ground. She didn’t have anything else with her other than weapons to protect herself.
    She sat down on her bag and sniffled. This was too much for her. She couldn’t have a good relationship with her brother anymore. She was having to lie to Everyone she loved. All because a group of witches were causing trouble.

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys looked at Madam Minoes and nodded. "Okay... So we wait." She nodded solemnly, looking back at the spell.
    "You should go. I'll keep an eye on her, and let you know if anything changes." Emrys nodded and started to put his cloak back on. Avan watched him with a mixture of pride and envy, and once Emrys looked at him he nudged him gently.
    "We'll take her down together. I'll come to yours tomorrow and we can make a plan." Emrys smiled a little and nodded.
    "...Okay. I might have a visitor over, so... you know. Be cool."
    "Always," Avan said with a wink. Emrys nodded and started his way back home. It was a bit of a walk as always, but it didn't take him very long. Once he got back, he opened the door to the shed and stepped inside.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23717273